To keep all of our staff and visitors safe at this time, our current policy for operating our retail space at Purpose Gallery is as follows:
We are operating under the NZ Government restrictions corresponding to Traffic Light: Red.
This means that:
- Our retail space is open to anyone who is able to comply with the restrictions under this alert level.
Please do not visit if you feel unwell, or if you have been required to self-isolate.
- All visitors must provide their vaccine pass for scanning prior to entry.
- All visitors must scan in prior to entry, or leave their contact details in the book provided, to permit contact tracing.
- All visitors must maintain social distancing of at least 1m during their visit. Xs are marked on the floor in the gallery to assist you.
- All visitors must wear a face covering while indoors during their visit OR
- If you have a mask exemption certificate, we will ask to see this prior to you entering the space and request that you maintain social distancing of 2m from other visitors and staff while indoors during your visit.
- All of our staff are fully vaccinated and will wear masks and maintain social distancing while you visit.
If you are unable to comply with these restrictions, you are still welcome to enjoy the art by viewing from outside, or by browsing the online site.
We reserve the right to change these conditions at any time to respond to changes in the situation in New Zealand and to do everything possible to keep our staff and visitors safe.